So I am so excited to share my February Makeup Favorites with y'all today.
I literally feel like February flew by, but I had some awesome times this month. It was Mardi Gras here in New Orleans, which is always fun, but I had friends in town this year so it was 10 times the fun this year. I also attended the Chris Brown Royalty Concert with my best friend on the 12th and we had a freaking amazing time. Chris Brown really killed the stage and I live for a good cocktail and some good music.
Anastasia Beverly Hills 4:52:00 PM
Today, I want to talk about something that has been all over the Beauty World since they launched in January.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has been killing the beauty game for a while now with her growing line of cosmetics. I absolutely live for the Brow Wiz pencil in "Dark Brown" and her eye shadows are freakin amazing. So when I saw the new Glow Kit, I had to jump on the bandwagon.
Hi. My name is Trecee and I am an eye shadow hoarder.
Today, I am continuing my Collection Review for Prestige Cosmetics. I am going to be reviewing the
Total Intensity Color Rush shadows.
Prestige describes these as " an advanced formulation that provides a controlled an even pigment release during application. It imparts even application, high pigmentation, and vibrant and lasting color registration."
I had not really seen anyone talking about these products, but I'm a sucker for clean black and white packaging and the products looked like they would be good, so I decided to grab one eye shadow just to try.
If you can't tell by now, I absolutely love NYX. It's my favorite drugstore brand and I have been using it since I fell in love with makeup and beauty. Lately, NYX has been killing it with new product launches and I have been trying to try all of them gradually. I love everything I've tried with the exception of the Lip Lingerie. I reviewed that a few weeks back, but today I want to talk about the Ombre Blush.
On this past Friday, I was doing some snack shopping on my lunch break at K-mart and some how found myself in the beauty section and noticed several different new displays. I saw that Jordana Cosmetics has decided to jump on the bandwagon of liquid lipsticks with their new "Sweet Cream Matte Lipcolor". I ended up picking 4 shades to review today,
Now I will be the first to say, I don't know everything and I try to learn new things all of the time. I watch a lot of You tube and spend a lot of time practicing on friends and family members.
Since blogging has been therapeutic for me, I thought I would share some random facts about me to give you all a little glimpse as to who I am.
1. I live in New Orleans, La.
2. My favorite colors are black and nude
3. I would describe my style as Dark Classy with a little bit of Sexy. Most of the clothes I own are black, but I love to mix a little color.
4. I met the best friends of my life in college and they still influence me to this day.
5. My favorite makeup look is Flawless skin, Bold Eyeliner and a bold lip.
6. I am an Extroverted introvert and I can be incredibly quiet and I also enjoy solitude.
7. I love traveling and have been itching to have an international adventure in 2016.
8. I have a 9 - 5 that I love, in Healthcare Clinical Applications and got a Master's Degree in 2012 in Healthcare Management.
9. I love outside activities and love a good friendly competition. I always play to win.
10. My beauty goals for 2016 are to eventually post 5 times a week and show more love to the beauty products I already own