Hi beauties! Welcome to my own little creative space. My name is Trecee and aside from my regular 9-5, I absolutely love make up. I am not a makeup artist, just a girl who wants to show you pretty things! You can look to me for honest reviews on high end and drug store products, as well as looks of the day.
I also enjoy cooking and going to events around my hometown of New Orleans, La. So i'll probably throw a little bit of that in there too. The way I see it, everyone needs a space to be completely themselves and I just want to share mine here!
Afterall, my motto is "Live your truth."
Now let's get this thing started with my Top 8 Drug Store Beauty Favorites!
1. Black Opal Beauty Flawless Concealer: This is the absolute creamiest concealer I have ever used. I use the shades “Honey” for a highlighted look and “Tan” if I want it to be super bright for special occasions. This does wonders for dark skin with some translucent or banana colored powder over top.
2.Maybelline Vol um' Express The Falsies Washable Mascara: The right mascara can take your eye makeup to the next level. If you already have longer lashes like me, then this mascara is for you. The volume it give is like no other for the price point. It has a wet formula, but as it gets older it dries and makes your lashes so voluminous and black. I typically wear false eyelashes when I wear makeup, and this also blends my real and false lashes seamlessly.
3. Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish: I’m one of those girls who HATES going to the nail shop because it just takes forever, especially on the weekend. I usually paint my own nails at home every few days and this is my favorite polish formula. There is a wide range of colors and the brush makes it super easy to apply.
5. Cover Girl Queen Collection - Ebony Bronze: Finding a bronzer when you are dark skin can be a struggle, but Cover Girl got it right with this product. It has a warm reddish undertone, but it warms up my face and I use it as a sort of pre contour. This is a good match for anyone who is a MAC NW45 or darker.
6. NYC Cosmetics Setting Spray - Matte Finish: Okay, so I must admit I am a diehard Urban Decay setting spray fan. But for every day I use the NYX setting spray, because Urban Decay is literally 30 bucks and this is $7.99. It locks my makeup in place all day, even through my lunch time workouts. Don’t sleep on this stuff, it’s cheap and it works.
7. L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation: I love this foundation. OMG, it has great, build-able coverage and it is Matte(although the product description is considered demi-matte). Pair this with an awesome powder and some setting spray and you are set for at least 12 hours.
8. Milani Rose Blush - Coral Crush: Milani has the best blushes. Coral Crush is the prettiest flush of orangy pink for the spring or even in the fall with a dark lip.
What are some of your favorite drug store products? Comment below and let's be friends. Follow me on Instagram @treceefabulous or SnapChat @Treceefab